Keepa Attic Vent | 8″ Diameter KV-08
- Image Gallery
- Installation Guides
- Florida Approval
- UL Certificate
- Shipping Dimensions
Installation Guides Under Development. Coming Soon.
|Actual Package Weight||5 lbs|
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 17 in|
|UPS Dimensional (Billable) Weight||21 lbs|
Active Ventilation Products
Click here for -> Shipping / Delivery - Policies and Procedures
Active Ventilation Products Keepa vent will alleviate moisture in the winter and heat in the summer to extend the life of the roof and building structure. The Keepa vent is best used for flat roof attic spaces as an exhaust roof vent or fresh air supply intake roof vent. Made of corrosion resistant aluminum, the Keepa vent has a round concentric vent cap and standard 11 in. collar height, square flange and an inner louver wildlife guard. The vent cap is a manufactured one piece spun round aluminum cap that prevents rain and snow from entering the vent. The vent cap is removable to allow access for an easy rubber boot installation for membrane roofs. The 11 in. standard collar is excellent for locations that accumulate high levels of snow falls and the round design is aerodynamic to with stand wind speeds up to 200 mph. The Keepa vent has proven to be an excellent and economical choice for a flat roof application.
- Best used for flat roof attic ventilation No more than 2/12 pitch is recommended
- Model KV-8 has aluminum 13 in. x 13 in. flat square flange
- 2.5 in. flashing
- Net free air space: 50 sq. in. (0.35 sq. ft.)
- Pitch capacity range: 0/12 to 12/12
- Ventilation rule 1:300: One vent per 200 sq. ft.
- Built-in inner vertical louver cylinder that keeps out insects, birds, and animals while allowing air to move through the vent without resistance
- Built-in inner vertical louver cylinder has a 1/8th in. opening between the louver blades and all aluminum (“noncombustible”) material meets the requirements of California building code 706A.2 vents to resist the intrusion of burning embers and flame through ventilation openings
- 5-year warranty