Air Exhaust Roof Louver | 20″ Diameter 2″ Tall Collar PV-20-C2
Base Price Each:
- Image Gallery
- Installation Guides
- Placement Instructions
- Florida Approval
- Texas Approval
- UL Certificate
- Add to Cart
- Shipping Dimensions
Pop Roof Vent - Installation Instructions
|Product Link||Installation Instructions (Shingled Roof) - pdf||Installation Instructions(Flat Roof) - pdf|
The Pop Vent “Roof Louver” is used for ventilating steep slope roofs. PV-20-C02 is a 20 inch in diameter roof vent that has a 2 inch tall collar. This means that the vent has a 2 inch clearance between the base and the inner louvers. The PV-20-C02 has 314 inches of net free area (NFA) and comes with a 30 X 30 square base or flange. When used for roof exhaust the PV-20-C02 can be used in climate zones 1 through 8 if the roof pitch is 4/12 or greater and the vent is no more than 18 inches down from the peak of the roof.
Model PV-20-C02 will alleviate moisture in the winter and heat in the summer and extend the life of the roof. The Pop Vent’s top (lid) is manufactured and spun out of one solid piece of aluminum making it corrosion resistant.
The Pop Vents louvers allow hot air to escape freely and efficiently while keeping out birds, insects and animals out of the attic. The round aerodynamic design can with stand harsh weather and wind pressure exceeding 200 mph.
The 20 inch Pop Vent is great for commercial roof applications (too big for free standing homes) because it is low profile and it can be painted to match the color of asphalt shingle roofs.
- Excellent choice to removing radiant heat from attic spaces in the summer
- Helps to keep insulation dry in the winter
- Pitch capacity range: 3/12 to 12/12
- Inner cylinder louver design does not allow accumulation of particle build up as found in use of insect screen
- Built-in inner vertical louver cylinder has a 1/8th in. opening between the louver blades meets the requirements of California building code 706A.2 vents to resist the intrusion of burning embers and flame through ventilation openings confirmed by Underwriters Laboratories
- Helps to reduce energy costs
Pop Vents are UL Listed and rated up to 50+ PSF or wind pressure above 200 MPH. Certified by Texas Department of Insurance, Florida State Approved & Conforms to the Standards of CALFIRE.