RBSF-08-C02 | Round Back Solar Attic Fan 8″ Diameter, 2″ Collar
Active Ventilation Products solar powered attic fan product line, the Round Back Solar Fan, is excellent at exhausting attic spaces for shingled roofs. The solar panel provides energy to the fan on sunny days to increase the vent’s CFM over and beyond a standard non-motorized static vent. The Round Back Solar Fan is made of rust free aluminum, 8 in. Dia exhaust fan with a 2 in. collar height and 13 in. x 13 in. square flange. Its low profile design looks pleasing on shingled roofs. The Round Back Solar Fan has a solid vent cap with an inner vertical louver cylinder to keep out insects, birds, and animals. The inner vertical louver allows air to exhaust without resistance.
- Excellent choice to removing radiant heat from attic spaces
- Mill finish aluminum will continually have a long lasting clean appearance
- Solar panel: 5-Watt, 12-Volt
- Ventilation rule 1:300, application per sq. ft.: 200 sq. ft.
- Net free air space: 50 sq. in.
- 2 in. clearance between bottom of vent cap and flange
- Built-in inner vertical louver cylinder has a 1/8 in. opening between louver blades that will keep out insects, birds, and animals while allowing air to move through the vent without resistance
- 1/8th in. opening between the louver blades and all aluminum (“noncombustible”) material meets the requirements of California building code 706A.2 Vents to resist the intrusion of burning embers and flame through ventilation openings
- 365 CFM at 0.1 SP
- Helps to reduce energy costs