ASF-14-RF | Aura Solar Fan Retrofit 14″ Diameter
Shipping Dimensions for ASF-14-RF
|Actual Package Weight||16 lbs|
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 12 in|
|UPS Dimensional (Billable) Weight||35 lbs|
Active Ventilation Products
Click here for -> Shipping / Delivery - Policies and Procedures
Coming Soon – Technical drawings for this product. Call or email if you have specific documentation or specification needs for your project. We will do whatever we can to provide you with the most up-to-date information.
Installation Guides Under Development. Coming Soon.
Active Ventilation Products Aura Solar Attic Fan Retrofit product line is designed to fit over a turbine ventilator roof base. It has a flared adapter that easily fits over an existing roof mounted metal base. The Aura Solar Attic Fan Retrofit will exhaust air continuously by using solar and wind power for optimum ventilation performance. Model ASF-14-RF-WD has a 14 in. Dia throat opening and a 15-Watt solar panel providing energy to 4 EC fans on sunny days to increase the CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) of 1007 @ 0.1 SP of air flow performance. It is an excellent choice to exhaust attic heat in the summer and exhaust moisture in the winter. The Aura Solar Attic Fan Retrofit will produce 360 CFM at 11 mph without the solar powered fans through its patented engineered design with no moving parts. The attic fan is made of durable rust free aluminum and has 4 manufactured components: The vent head, 4 – EC fans, 1 – solar panel and adapter. The vent head’s patented design has three concentric cylinders with slotted vertical louvers. When air moves against the louvers of the outer and middle cylinders it is directed to create a circular airflow. The louvers of the inner cylinder face in the same direction as the air movement created by the outside cylinder.
- No assembly required, comes complete and ready to be installed
- Fits over an existing 14 in. Dia metal roof base
- No wiring or batteries required, operates on solar and wind energy
- Does not require an electrical connection to exhaust air from attics spaces
- Solar panel operates at 12-Volt
- Solar panel is manufactured tempered glass; rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail and snow load; providing exceptional panel rigidity
- Quiet fan operation; designed to run up to 40,000 life hours per fan
- Inner vertical louvers will keep insects, birds and squirrels from entering the vent while allowing optimal air flow and no maintenance
- Works 24/7 to help to reduce energy costs even after the sun sets or on cloudy days
- Round aerodynamic design can with stand harsh weather and wind forces of up to 200 mph
- Vent head has a flat one piece spun cap that prevents rain and snow from entering
- Pitch capacity range: 0/12 to 12/12
- Net free air: 144 sq. in. (1.00 sq. ft.)
- Ventilation rule 1:300: One unit per 600 sq. ft. of attic space (Maximum up to 900 sq. ft.)
- Weatherwood powder coating finish is significantly greater at resisting scratching, chipping, and oxidation
- 5-year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.