Prior to ordering, you should know the answers to the following questions:
- What is the foot print or size of the building?
- What is the pitch (angle) of the roof? (This also affects collar height)
- What is the space between the roof rafters?
- What part of the country is it in (AZ vs. MT)? (This also affects collar height)
- What type of roof is it (shingle, tile, built up, rubber, etc.)?
You can submit detailed information about your project using our Project Support form.
You can use our vent calculator to find the number of intake and exhaust vents needed.
Call us at 1-800-ROOF-VENT (1-800-766-3836) or (845)-565-7770 and we will help you configure the proper ventilator for your building.
Hours: 9am – 5pm Eastern Time