Roof Ventilation Turbo Charged
The Aura (a non-motorized gravity roof ventilator) is used to ventilate residential and commercial attic spaces. The Aura Gravity Ventilator dynamically removes heat from the attic in the summer and moisture from the attic in the winter like a roof turbine (Whirly-Bird), but with no moving parts! These vents are engineered to be mounted onto flat and steep slope roofs.
UL listed, The Aura Gravity Ventilator’s line is rated to withstand wind pressures of over 50 PSF, which is equivalent to wind speeds exceeding 200 mph! The Aura Gravity Ventilator is also Florida State Approved, and California Wild Fire Listed.
The Aura Gravity Ventilator protects your most valuable assets (home or building) in several specific ways:
- The Aura Gravity line comes with an inner louver design which has 1/8th inch openings, allowing for vigorous air movement and eliminating back pressure.
- Animals cannot break through these aluminum roof vents, like they can with plastic roof vents.
- Wind driven rain and or snow cannot penetrate these gravity ventilators because they have three rows of louvers.
- Inner louvers prevent insects from entering
- Aura Gravity Ventilators do not need to be leveled like a roof turbine do.
The entire lines of Aura Gravity Ventilators are made up of aluminum, making them durable and lightweight. Best of all, they WILL NEVER RUST! They are also silent in operation, as they do not require electricity to create air flow. Air flow ratings were documented by Georgia Tech.
All of AVP’s roof vents can be fitted with a tail pipe (adapter) if exhausting out a ducted system, such as a bathroom fan or for range hood fan for example.
The Aura Gravity Ventilator line is great for practically any roof application because of how customizable it is (same is true for The Air-Intake Pop Vent). The Aura Gravity Ventilator is available in an array diameters, heights and colors.
|2" Collar||4" Collar||6" Collar||8" Collar||12" Collar|