STRUCTURE: A flat roof does not have an air inlet. Without proper cross ventilation, heat and moisture are trapped in the attic and roofing system, decaying the structure. PERFORMANCE: Wet insulation in the winter and a hot attic in the summer produce high energy bills.
Release humidity and heat by providing an intake and exhaust with AVP’s roof ventilators.
- Works continuously and is non-electric
- Conserves energy & extends roof life
- All aluminum construction
- Compatible with all types of roofs
- Durable and maintenance free
- Optional electric fan available
- Automatic or manual dampers available
- Curb mount base available
- Wind tested to 200 MPH
- 5 year guarantee