Aura Gravity PVC Pipe Cap | 8″ Diameter AV-08-PVC
Shipping Dimensions for AV-08-PVC
|Actual Package Weight||4 lbs|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 10 in|
|UPS Dimensional (Billable) Weight||11 lbs|
Active Ventilation Products
Click here for -> Shipping / Delivery - Policies and Procedures
Basic dimensions of the Aura Vent PVC Cap and it’s identifying attributes. Primary identifying dimensions of the PVC vent caps and fans are the diameter of the common name of the PVC Pipe it attaches to.
Louvers are the vertical openings in the vent, which facilitates the flow of air, while keeping animals, insects, debris, and embers out. The combination of inner and outer Louvers on our signature “Aura” series of vents and fans are shaped to create a positive vacuum effect which draws air out of the vent, utilizing a physical principle known as the Venturi effect.
Active Ventilation Products’ Aura PVC Vent Cap Model AV-8-PVC is the perfect solution to exhaust and cap 8 in. Sch. 40 or 80 PVC Pipe. Used for commercial and residential applications, the Aura PVC Vent Cap has an aluminum 1-piece spun lid that prevents rain and snow from entering the PVC pipe verses the turbine vent which is open to the sky and allows rain water to enter in “no wind” conditions. The Aura PVC Vent Cap has a patented, engineered design that continually exhausts air with no moving parts. The vertical louvers in its inner cylinder keeps insects, birds and animals from entering the PVC pipe, allowing optimal air flow and no maintenance. Manufactured 1-piece spun adapter is sized to fit over the straight end of the PVC pipe for an easy and fast installation. Model AV-8-PVC-WT is powder coated with an electrostatic charge in White Semi-gloss finish. Powder coating is significantly greater at resisting, scratching, chipping, and oxidation. The powder coating finish adheres extremely well and is difficult to remove than wet paint which adds to the vents durability and long lasting clean appearance. Made of durable and rust free aluminum, the Aura PVC Vent Cap’s round aerodynamic design can with stand harsh weather and wind forces of up to 200 MPH.
- Optimum solution for capping and exhausting a PVC pipe
- Model AV-8-PVC-WT inside diameter of adapter: 8.657 in.
- Durable, light weight and rust free aluminum construction
- Keeps out insects, rain, snow and ice from entering the PVC pipe
- Helps remediation systems to release vapors in landfills, gas stations, contaminated soil sites, chemical containment bunkers and groundwater sites
- Excellent for radon exhaust systems to protect the in-line fan from moisture damage, prevent back pressure and help to optimize the fan’s CFM
- Powder coating finish adds to the durability and long lasting appearance
- Easy and fast to install and self-tapping screws are included